Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came here to look for solutions to my Issues. Great conversations on here! from Mansfield area and always looking for new guys to ride with! Have fun and always keep it safe!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well came to the right place for all of your issues. Welcome to the club and fire away with the questions because there are plenty of people that can answer them.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Welcome to the Club, from central Ohio!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the club. Any questions you have can surely be answered here. Im from springboro. Any time you want to ride just let me know.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm from the hamilton area and I just bought the 700xx and i'm needing some riding partners just let me know where and when.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm from the hamilton area and I just bought the 700xx and i'm needing some riding partners just let me know where and when.
Are there any places to ride near the Hamilton area? I work in middletown so I kinda sorta know my way around there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I heard oxford has some places. I have a friend with a farm in KY near the raceway that I'm going to ride on the 17th

·
Registered
166 Posts
I haven't even got ride it I work at AK Steel and they have me working double after double and also the old owner doesn't have this ehs controller setup right so I'm going to figure it out before the first ride

·
Registered
79 Posts
Saturday most likely. Any one that wants to go just drop me a private message for meet location. The more the merrier!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Have a good place in the Dayton area. *Free*. if your interested we will be riding this weekend if weather permits. Just drop me a pm.
Going to be out of state this weekend, post up next time around and hopefully I will be free to ride. What is this area like that you ride, like how many acres and terrain type, hills creeks ect...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Crow canyon seems to be pretty busy on the weekends. Definately have to check their schedule. Seems the trails are closed alot on the weekends.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts