Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics. of my bike,(the grey and black), and my best freind Scott's,(the red on black). I bought the grey because, he bought his before me, and i didn't want the same as him. He has ITP mud lites on the back of his. I think i might go with a dirt devil or bear claw, depending on price.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
curious as to how well those mudlites hold up? a little mud will fix that shiney plastic.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
curious as to how well those mudlites hold up? a little mud will fix that shiney plastic.
mudlights are an awesome tire i run them on my 4x4 quad and they will go anywhere.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i'm finantially challenged.

mudlights are an awesome tire i run them on my 4x4 quad and they will go anywhere.
I know mud lites are great tires,I have them on my wifes 250ex. changed the bikes whole attitude.. BUT, I just spent all our money to buy my 700, ($5,112 ,I paid cash.) don't think i could talk the misses into spending another $350-$400 on tires, so, i think i'll go with the cheeper dirt devil, i've had them before, on my 400ex, they are good tires for the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.