Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I was flown out to PA with Kawasaki for a test ride at Mines and Meadows ATV/RV Resort. I wasn't sure what to expect, I figured some good rock climbing and trails...They said they had a mine that we ride in and my thought there was a train tunnel or something like that. Nope... It's an old underground mine and you go underground. It's a constant 55 degrees, dark and wet... Plenty of water and mud to have fun in.

Out on the ground...or should I say above ground you'll find just about anything you could want. There are crazy rock climbs, hill climbs, fast trails and plenty of tight woods. If the GNCC is looking for a new place put a race, this would be a great location...above and below ground.

After a day of riding and taking pictures... We went on a tour of the rest of the grounds. They also have a full asphault track there for auto racing and a nice little go-kart track with rentals available. Yes we had to test those out... I was cranking laps around 41-42 seconds per lap. Everyone has a transponder on so you get yoru individual lap times. I finished 3 in our second race. After 20 minutes in the seat of those machines I was more tired then a full day of ATV riding. Hats off to those kids that race those all weekend long.

Here is a link to Mines and Meadows. Check it out if you're in PA... nice place to ride. http://www.minesandmeadows.com/index.htm

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nice underground riding..looks fun

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm planning on setting up a group ride in 2010 there. The marketing director from Mines and Meadows is going out to St Anthony's Dunes in July with us. We'll be working on some dates and such.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
KTM

Are u talking about St Anthony in Idaho, they're great! Been there many times, have u gone to Little Sahara in Utah, they are also fun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts