Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that sucked that I didn't see any Honda 700's out at St Anthony's... Here is a quick video shot by Metalalien...Watch the turbo KFX700 in the drags. Smoking fast compared to any quad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goNlflZ1nhY

·
Registered
421 Posts
Cool video. Looks like a lot of fun. I guess I don't know a lot about the kawi. Is it a multispeed automatic or one speed auto? If it is multispeed do they have some type of shift kit so that you can set up your optimal shift points? This would rule for drag racing.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Funny thing was those V Force guys pretty much ruled this forum until the XX was actually released. Some dimwit named YSW just kept poking them with a stick and they tore him to shreds. It was kind of funny, for a while anyway. I think one of their pissing matches lasted about 45 pages.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
So YOU did that? I was looking for that thread too.....Dammit!!

Good riddance, actually.

Summer sucks for riding! Can't wait for October!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Funny thing was those V Force guys pretty much ruled this forum until the XX was actually released. Some dimwit named YSW just kept poking them with a stick and they tore him to shreds. It was kind of funny, for a while anyway. I think one of their pissing matches lasted about 45 pages.
YSW or PSW as we called him was full of hot air and we caught him so many times saying he was this or that...That tool even posted up a pictures saying it was him when it actually was a friend of one of the KFX guys...

The 700xx isn't that different then the KFX700... Yes they are very different machines however they are made for small corner of the market. With that said, aftermarket is a fraction of what the popular machines get. As a result, you have to make the mods yourself... Don't be afraid of the KFX members, they can help you get some mods done that will make your machine perform better and it's all about bling in the dunes... From superchargers to turbo chargers...

The trip was a blast... no matter what you had to ride, it was a great group to meet up with and ride the dunes with. We're doing it next year again and I'm hoping I can get a few of you guys to show up. The late night sand drags area a blast...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts