Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you guys think about ole Fedor? No doubt he has skill but I don't think he would have been as successful in the UFC.

How about Tito and Rashad? I'm pulling for Tito but I think Rashad may have better conditioning and pull out a win late in the fight.

Tate and Cyborg... Cyborg goin to beat the brakes off the poor girl!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I think Tito is gonna get beat up. I just read that Fedor lost. The next fight that will be interesting is Jones/Jackson.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I'm not putting money on Tito, I'd just like to see him win. Jones and Jackson though!!! That should be an awesome fight, There both a favorite. Fedor starting to look like ole B. Favre in his last year, Down on luck and losing lol

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Jones is gonna destroy Jackson! It's not even going to be competitive I think. Jackson has looked ok in this last few fights but nothing special anymore.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Fedor has a shot to be competitive again if he sucks it up and cuts down to 205. He has been in alot of wars and between that and his age it's starting to show. He was winning the fight against Henderson till he got caught with the big right which is Hendersons bread and butter. Stopage was premature however and I think Fedor would have recovered. Tito got lucky in his last fight but I doubt he will be able to do the same against Rashad but with the ring rust you never know. It is mma and anything can happen. You never know maybe seeing Titos new success will bring Chuck out of retirement to give Tito one last beatdown.lol As far as Jackson/Jones I agree 100% with Crash. Jones is the future of 205 and Rampage is the past. Jones is too tall and with the speed, reach and ability to pull out rare moves I'd be surprised if Quinton can even get some good shots in. I don't think Jones will be tested till they put Anderson in there with him providing they don't wait years to do this as Anderson is getting up there as well. Time will tell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.