Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other MN riders have suggestions for good trails? Got a few friends and fam headed to Nemadji State Park the last weekend of June for a good weekend of riding. They have 150 or so miles of trail and a lot of single track trail for 2-wheelers. Haven't been there yet, but it has good reviews and sounds like a good trail.

I have also been down the Soo Line a bit from Mora and took a few of the off trails. They are opening a lot of side trails for Class 1 ATV and OHM. (we snuck a peek for a while down a few of the closed trails, they will be some great trails)

Tryin to get at least 4-5 good weekends of rides in this summer/fall, any other good suggestions within 2-3 hours of the cities?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see this is an older post but I'm headed up to Nemadji this friday for the first time and the first time on my 700xx,can't wait.

Spider Lake in Foothills State Forest is very nice riding area, lots of differant types of trails check this link for more possibilties:

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/ohv/index.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.