Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone modded there airbox apart from removing or cutting the lid? After building a trx520 for a mate and saw the sheet metal air box and intake tube from k&n it got me thinking about making something simillar and thought i would see if anyone had tried this so i can get some idea of what to and what not to do

I am wondering how would something like this would work

·
Registered
377 Posts
Go ahead and make one and let us know. You can be the start of a new thing.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
getting one under way soon, just wondering if there were things i should avoid, so im a step ahead before i start

·
Registered
377 Posts
dont cut your fingers. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I would put a back onto that if I were you atleast, and just keep the top open if that is how you choose to run it. Otherwise water could get in there pretty easily.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would put a back onto that if I were you atleast, and just keep the top open if that is how you choose to run it. Otherwise water could get in there pretty easily.
was thinking of making it more for racing than regular riding, its still in the thought tank atm, just trying to work out the best way to get freash air without getting exessive ammounts of dust and heated air from ontop of the motor or the exhaust

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ya, am looking for a custom intake tube i already have the EHS racing lid cover and kandN pro air filter. Do they sell intake tubes aftermarket for our trx700xx's? if so link me please

1 - 10 of 10 Posts