Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Depends on where you ride (terrain), but the suspension is craptastic from the factory. Probably the best mod for any terrain.

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you ride trails and you have to switch your sprocket to a 13 tooth one. Pretty cheap mod but makes a huge difference. I got mine threw Rocky. Do a search If you would like more info. Here is a link

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN=f3ac8f213ef14511f721b6fda0a35931&navTitle=Drive&webCatId=9&navType=type&webTypeId=124&prodFamilyId=5928&listingId=&sizeAttr=1656

I really like my nerf bars and xenon conversion. Just installed a Slip-on and I love it. It really depends what your budget is and what type of riding you are looking into.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Your first mod should be what the XX lacks in your opinion. If the handling and suspension are good enough for ya but the power is not then get the Big 3. If the power is right but the suspension or handling arent then go there.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
i've said it before, and i'll say it again... suspension, suspension, suspension!... if money permits... the xx already is a monster in the power department

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ill back that a 110% ceballos.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Correct, your post said the XX is already a monster in the power department. Not to me its not, then again a stock Raptor isnt either. My post didnt say anything about stock but what Im used to riding.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you ride trails and you have to switch your sprocket to a 13 tooth one. Pretty cheap mod but makes a huge difference. I got mine threw Rocky. Do a search If you would like more info. Here is a link

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p...24&prodFamilyId=5928&listingId=&sizeAttr=1656

I really like my nerf bars and xenon conversion. Just installed a Slip-on and I love it. It really depends what your budget is and what type of riding you are looking into.

im new to atvs so what would a 13 tooth sprocket do

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok im deff getting the sprocket how hard is it to change myself and do i have to do have to buy a smaller chain alsocan u send me a link to a webite that shows the suspension i need

·
Registered
121 Posts
ok im deff getting the sprocket how hard is it to change myself and do i have to do have to buy a smaller chain alsocan u send me a link to a webite that shows the suspension i need
You dont need a new chain and its very easy to do. If you look up 13t sproket in the search area you will find a "how to do" someone posted. Just follow that and you should be fine. :xx:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts