Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
though i would put a few up of my buddys XX to show you guys.

·
Registered
287 Posts
what rims does he have on the rear?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes he was a member but had a bit of a temper at times was more in to the tech stuff than just goofing off and had some falling out with the moderators and admin and was band. but he still loves his xx and enjoys moding it and riding it even more i talk to him on a regular basis even though we are oppsite sides of the country and consider him a friend. so i though i would put so pics up off his myspace to so what hes been doing. there are a lot of new members one here and just though they would like to see another.

the rear wheels are stock he sent them in to omf and they converted them to beadlocks a cheaper means to get beadlocks than buying new ones. and the fronts are hiper beadlocks.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hawk!!!!.. lol... do you know where he got his exhaust from?
he ordered it on line its just the motoworks exhaust but then had it powdercoated blk

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
has he tried to get back on as a member
no dont think so i was gonna ask if he could have a second chance.
haha I thought that was who it was but hes over here by me! I am glad he is doing ok... and he hasnt sold the XX... Glad to see he is fully recovered.... he was the first one of you all who actually talk to me :)

please tell him hello!
Damn him.lol jk
yeah he is fully healed up and the xx has been rebuilt even better. trying to talk him in to suspension.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts