Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back from a trip to the dunes in WA... This was only my 2nd time there and someone told me that paddles were not needed there... The stock tires did fine, but it would have been waaaayy nicer if i woulda brought my paddles!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Are those dunes towards Spokane? Did not know WA had dunes but I would imagine that it would be on the East side since they also have desert in that area. Nice Willy!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moses Lake is 45 mins past Vantage (Columbia River) on east bound I-90. About 4 hours from Tacoma.

Its a 3000 acre area (sand lake oregon is 1100 acres). Its a fun place but lacks a drag hill. Don't go on a holiday weekend, too many ppl.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How chopped up was the sand? Last time i was there it was pretty bad.
we got there thursday and it was pretty good till saturday night. sunday was like riding the choppy waters of the ocean lol but overall it was pretty decent. the first time i went there was a 4th of july weekend and it SUCKED. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many ppl. :disgust: but the off weekends from what ive heard and now experienced are pretty good.:yay:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts