Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a wild hair last weekend and decided to race the XX at a bigger mx race here at my local track. there was one jump that i never took (even with my 450) that was a 60'+ step up.

in practice i did take the jump although it took WFO from the corner shifting into 3rd, keeping WFO until in the air. i entered open quad only to find it was the biggest class and it was a money class...

oh well, i was 3rd off the gate in the first moto finishing 4th being the only honda, and the only machine that wasnt a 450 mx'er. moto 2 had me about a half a quad from getting the holeshot (!) and finished 5th for a 4th overall and even won $60!! i think the 450 guys were impressed with my tanks performance..good times!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Good job. I recently went to a local race track to watch the quad racing after not going for a few years. A I know who races for Baldwin Motorsports one the money class. Good times.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys!

next race?....i have to let my old decrepid body heal lol... i think there is another race in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i will try to get pics of the jump next time im out there...i wanna know how it looks too!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts