Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Motorworks SR4

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Red700xx 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried or fitted the Motorworks sr4
I just put mine on but the xx is 3 weeks away
from being repaired and rideable

#2 ·
I've had mine installed and running for over a month and runs great! Now if Alba ever creates a sound clip of their exhaust and it meets my sound level then I'll be buying theirs and selling the motoworks which is not that loud compared to 2Bros but still loud.

#3 ·
i have one, i belive i was the first one on the sight to have it i did a review on it in the review section.

i compaired the sr4 to the fmf power core and I love the sr4, the sound is awsome and the power is right their i have noticed way more power gains over the power core and once i did a lexx efi modual i was absolutly shocked, it work the sr4 up that much more...

to this date i dont think their is a full system out... but iam sure its only a matter of time.

you will love your sr4 trust me

#4 · (Edited)
How come you never put it on a Dyno and post the results? Many people here I am sure people here would like to see what kind of Power gains you are talking about? I find it hard to believe you would be getting a significant amount of HP over an FMF, I could be wrong but Dyno charts would be nice.

#5 ·
How come you never put it on a Dyno and post the results? Many people here I am sure would like to see what kind of Power gains you are talking about? I find it hard to believe you would be getting a significant amount of HP over an FMF, I could be wrong but Dyno charts would be nice.
I second that, all of the name brand exhaust produce nearly the exact same results, its just a decision on what looks and sound you want. Just a slip on produces hardly any power on its own so I doubt you could even feel a difference, its just a mental thing.

#6 ·
Did not noticed a "power" difference between my 2Bros and Motoworks, just notice a sound difference

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.