Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok! Really like my exhaust but when I was installing it, notice in the bag there was a cone shape screen and can't figure out the purpose of it since it doesn't fit at the tail pipe so I doubt seriously that it's some kind of spark restrictor.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sent an email to Shane, we'll see what he has to say

·
Banned
711 Posts
hmmm iam almost sure that is how it is installed..... i use those things to strain gas lol i never use the spark arrestor sorry if any one boo's me over that but

·
Banned
711 Posts
take off the end cap and the baffle with the turned down tip... then put the screen in with the half moon cuts facing the screw holes it will need taped in but thats how ya do it then reverse process and put the screws in.... easy as pie

·
Registered
333 Posts
Lemme get this straight...

You fellas with the motoworks exhaust actually PAID MONEY for an exhaust system that requires TAPE and a HAMMER to install a spark arrestor??!!

That is the craziest shit I've heard ALL MONTH!!!

WHOA!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lemme get this straight...

You fellas with the motoworks exhaust actually PAID MONEY for an exhaust system that requires TAPE and a HAMMER to install a spark arrestor??!!

That is the craziest shit I've heard ALL MONTH!!!

WHOA!!!!
Nah! Haven't used any tape or hammer and won't use it until they send me a proper fitting spark arrestor, have already got in touch with them. The exhaust itself is worth the cost, great sound and performance...so far!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts