Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
I liked the motoworks also but couldn't wait. Great review Hawk!

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope and nope thats what is so amazing about the sr4, my air box lid is on and no programmer and it just makes my quad an absolut animal... iam beyond inpressed with it

·
Registered
421 Posts
have you checked your plug yet since installing the exhaust? Don't want to be leaning out your air/fuel ratio too much.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
What is the cost? Now I might buy this one and sell my 2Bros

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Went on EBAY and the exhaust is not listed.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
One of the dealers here in the UK.(actually has them in stock) does a kit which is Motoworks complete exhaust,programmer and a Uni air filter. I was thinking about this and now I am convinced and going to ask him if he does racer discount. You can only ask and it cost nothing.:yay:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! Once I sell my 2Bros then I'll order one. Just have to wait and hopefully they'll still have some for sale

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Well! Took a chance hoping that someone will buy my 2Bros and have already purchase the motoworks. Can't wait to hear it. Wonder if I should keep my 2Bros programmer. Might test it with and without it before deciding.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RIDE REPORT #2

I WENT OUT TODAY FOR A FULL HOUR OR SO OF RIDING TO REALLY WHIP IN THE EXHAUST TO TRY IT ON SOME OF THE MAIN DIRT ROADS I RIDE, IF YOUR GONNA TEST SOMTHING TEST IT ON THE TRAILS YOU RIDE ON TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW IT REACTED WITH AND WITH OUT IT.

I SHOT UP A DIRT ROAD THAT IS A "NO WINTER MAINTANCE ROAD" MEANING NO HOUSES AND THE TOWNSHIP DOESNT TAKE CARE OF THAT ROAD.

IT WAS FULL OF WASHOUTS HUGE ROCKS AND LOOSE GRAVLE. I RIDE IT EVERY DAY I KNOW HOW MY QUAD FEELS ON IT WITH THE FACTORY AND FMF EXHAUST AND NOW WITH THE MOTOWORKS.

THE MOTOWORKS EXHAUST PUT SO MUCH HP TO THE REAR WHEELS THEY REALLY DIDNT HOOK UP AT ALL I ROOSTED THREW THE "S" CURVS AND JAMMED DOWN THE STRAIGHT AWAYS, THEIR IS SO MUCH HP THAT ONCE ON THE STRAIGHT I SHIFTED TO 3ED I THINK AND JAMMED THE THROTTLE THE FRONT END LIFTED AND BUCKED ME SO TO SPEEK..... THE AMMOUT OF ACCELERATION IS JUST UNREAL.....

thanks again to shawn for vending such an amazing exhaust.....

·
Registered
551 Posts
IMO I wouldnt run an exhaust without some type of ECU mod, The xx is lean in stock form anyways and addin a slip-on will only make it worse. Just my opinion guys and gals!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Anyone needin a programmer me has one $175 shipped US.:D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.