Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i ordered my motoworks sr4 slip on for the xx last night, i have wanted one since this past december when i seen it on cafro's xx

it should be here end of next week begining of the following week. price was 280 shiped.

thats all the info i have on it so far, i will get the specs and give a full ride report as soon as it comes in and when i get back from a unexpected trip down south

will also tell every one where i bought it from hehehe

stay toon for pix and the whole works, i was gonna wait befor posted this but excitment got the best of me

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been watching a sr4 slip on ebay but I don't know a whole lot about them. I definitely interested in how it performs for you. What are you running for a processor and air filter?

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nothing compleetly stock, i had an fmf power core and it rocked def kicked ass but i crashed and it broke in half so

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have a HMF/Dobeck programmer for sale if anyone is intrested?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Have to check the shippin and I do have paypal. It depends on the shippin, the price that is. Need some info for shippin purposes!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hit me with a PM Baxter!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I don't think it's that at all Hawk, it seems like a quick and easy thing to share your thoughts on something like this. So by you saying "i ended up not doing a review sorry the mod can close this thread or delete it or what ever" confused me because well, that part was obvious about the review not being done, but by the lock request it made me wonder why you wanted it locked.

See where I'm coming from?

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other, but to someone else here who may be interested in the muffler, they may want to know what it sounded like and if it was worth the money or if it was hard to install.

Now, with all that said I'm just voicing my opinion it's not a ploy to make you feel like you have to do anything, well other than understand what has perturbed me and possibly others.

Love,

Gary

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
i was wanting it deleted for 2 reasons.... one i was so excited i forgot that their is a section for product reviews and i dont belive this is that section... and two.... at the time and to this time..... iam starting to loose intreste in the sight and being a member of the sight.....thus the time i would use to really give you a review other then " the can rocks" is being used to do ther things...

i dont have a camera that takes vid clips and wht is a review with out a sound clip ? esp of an exhaust.... its no biggie..... maybe tomarrow ill have time to really tell you how it performs.... i just would like to start from scratch ( new thread )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.