Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i ordered my motoworks sr4 slip on for the xx last night, i have wanted one since this past december when i seen it on cafro's xx

it should be here end of next week begining of the following week. price was 280 shiped.

thats all the info i have on it so far, i will get the specs and give a full ride report as soon as it comes in and when i get back from a unexpected trip down south

will also tell every one where i bought it from hehehe

stay toon for pix and the whole works, i was gonna wait befor posted this but excitment got the best of me

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
i was wanting it deleted for 2 reasons.... one i was so excited i forgot that their is a section for product reviews and i dont belive this is that section... and two.... at the time and to this time..... iam starting to loose intreste in the sight and being a member of the sight.....thus the time i would use to really give you a review other then " the can rocks" is being used to do ther things...

i dont have a camera that takes vid clips and wht is a review with out a sound clip ? esp of an exhaust.... its no biggie..... maybe tomarrow ill have time to really tell you how it performs.... i just would like to start from scratch ( new thread )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.