Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with these shocks ?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Doug Bergstrom uses these on his 450r and getting some made for his 700xx. There in the process or will be shortly building the LT shocks, then standard travel shocks.
Gunna try a set of LT fronts. I have heard good things about these shocks.
I have emailled Jim at Motowoz a couple of times and he seems a real nice guy. :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Have heard nothing but good things about Motowoz, top of the line shocks

·
Registered
671 Posts
As Baxter mentioned, I bought a set for my 450R desert racer about a year and a half ago. Best shocks I have ever used. Liked them so much, this year I bought another set for my other 450R and also a set for my 250R. Jim has been great to work with, I really can not say enough about his customer service, always willing to go above and beyond to help me out.

I spoke to Jim last week. He is starting to work on my 700XX shocks this week. He got the measurements of the arms from Teixeira Tech and models everything in CADD to figure out what spring rates and valving to use. He will be doing the modeling this week, then confirm everything with Ed and start building them. Can't wait to get my 700XX finished up!

Doug

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for taking the time & giving such good answers. A friend of mine (who also has an 86 trx250r) mentioned these to me and I checked out the website. They look to be solid, quality shocks. I'll have to give him a call. I prefer to support smaller companies over the large corporations for several reasons. Thanks

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What does pricing on these look like?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's the website: www.motowoz.com

The prices are listed under products, then sport quads.
I don't know what a set for the rears would cost. It lists a single rear for like 900.00, but The most expensive non custom set is 1,400.00. I'll have to give ol' boy a call & find out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts