Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Dayum that's some serious mud. My 700's have only been that muddy once. It's a pain to wash off.

Shonie

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
jacekrsx,
Sure hope you left some mud for others.:D:D:D:D:D By-the-way, in picture NO#3 it looks like you may have left your ignition in the on position.
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
jacekrsx,
Sure hope you left some mud for others.:D:D:D:D:D By-the-way, in picture NO#3 it looks like you may have left your ignition in the on position.
Sid
Also in that same picture, htf did the gps stay clean?

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Also in that same picture, htf did the gps stay clean?
That was my first thought too. Guessing he cleaned the gps and the key off at some point before the pictures.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was my first thought too. Guessing he cleaned the gps and the key off at some point before the pictures.
exactly, it was my second day of fun, and I cleaned GPS and ignition in the morning before the ride. Pretty soon I will post some videos of that trip

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Flat tire too. :)

Mav
yeah, it was about 1 inch cut and they said it couldn't be fixed. I probably got it when I was driving through the river, there were some sharp rocks.

Good thing front tires aren't that expensive :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mud no problem.... cleaning a huge problem. Still thinking the same as the others how did the GPS make it through all that.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Mud no problem.... cleaning a huge problem. Still thinking the same as the others how did the GPS make it through all that.
lol, he said he cleaned it and the key after the days ride. And took the picture the next mourning, before riding again. At least that's they way I remember the story, I didn't look back at previous post.

Edit:
Now that I scrolled back whats gets me is how the hell he put more fuel in, or did he? Cause you cant even make out the gas cap, that's some real mudding!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mud create no problem I also want to buy this motor but I have no experience about this motor any one send me the brief description on it...

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Mud create no problem I also want to buy this motor but I have no experience about this motor any one send me the brief description on it...
41.87 Cubic Inches. 10.0 to 1 compression ratio, now that's brief! But really what do you want to know specifically?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts