Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people are running mud tires on the rear? If I were to put 23x8x11 bear klaws on the rear would it mess anything up?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
it wont mess nothing up but youll loose a little hp because of bigger heavier tires, more rotating mass, learned that when i put heavier tires and rims on my 400 ex, but if you make up for it by doing some engine mods to compensate for it ,it wont.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have the 24-10-11 kenda bear claws on the rear and I love it. If you swap the sprocket to a 13 or 12 tooth you will be great. I went with the 12 tooth and love it. You can creep over just about anything

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
How many people are running mud tires on the rear? If I were to put 23x8x11 bear klaws on the rear would it mess anything up?
I run these when things get to the good stuff (MUD).I would recommend the 13t front sprocket and stay awake. this setup + 22" Kenda Klaws XCF makes it handle real good.:D

·
Registered
199 Posts
I run 24x10x11 mudlites on the rear with a 13t sprocket... LOVE IT!!!! Hasn't messed anything up yet, and i've put alot of long, hard miles on...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.