Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
testing out my new snorkel. the xx kept up with yamaha grizzly in the swamps of south florida. the xx did awesome considering its still has stock tires!! had water and mud up to the tank and the bike never gave up..next purchase is some mud tires to finish it off.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
some more pics...the one where we are pushing the xx is because it was the first hole and i didnt want to test my snorkel too hard the first time so we floated it across but that was the last time. all my seals held and it was game on from there lol. i had a blast and more pics to follow as soon as my new tires come in.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice pics... up here in the northeast it gets too muddy for the tires before it gets too deep for the intake for the most part. Pretty neat though.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Nice water hole and pics. I need a blonde mod for the back of my xx. :lmao:
Hopefully next time we can see if the BLONDE mod leaks when she gets wet:lmao::hey:

Sweet pics man. Glad the snorkel is working for ya. Hope you were being extra safe w/ no helmets.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont wear a helmet because i barley get out of 2nd where i ride. plus there is water on 65% of my trails so the worst thing i can do is get wetter

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good to see the snokel worked man! Love the 'gators - our runs up here really lack a certain amount of excitement that comes with dangerous creature... I suppose we have the odd bear on the trail though :p haha I got some pics from a rather wet run sitting around I should track down...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts