Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys. Been reading posts for a while since I got my T-Rex. GREAT ADVICE!!!! Already went to a 13T front sprocket and was amazed. Im still waiting on my Alba nerf bars to come in.
I do need some advice though... I rolled my baby coming around a corner with 2 bikes hot on me. I caught a rut from a bike and bent my my right tie rod (almost 45'ed it) when it did a 1 1/2 roll landing upside down, and i did a 3 landing in the trees. (It was a good thing i had my street bike chest protector on. Thanks ICON) Anyway...flipped it over and got it to start once i turned off the key and turned it back on, and remembering the tether kill switch. So to get to my question, I'm gonna heat up and pound the stock one back into shape, but does anyone make an upgrade kit like they do for the raptor? Thanks - Ecko
PS - Still Beat the bikes off the trail with 3 wheels!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the xx world ecko954.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome, hate to hear you already rolled you t rex,did that on my 400ex it sucks.dam thing never steered right after,it wanted to pull to the right even after i put the new tierod on and toed it in something else must have bent too,oh well i sold the 400ex.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts