Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Where do you ride at?
a few places...Trails up in Mt Charleston, Cold Creek (wheelers pass), Indian Springs (my secret spot), Apex and a few other places close by that they are slowing closing one by one.

I also ride bikes too...Honda CRF450R...ridden that a few places too.

I want to ck out the areas south of town...heard even the lake bed is fun near Jean.

Im always down for finding new spots to ride..the crowded spots tend to get...well crowded.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Biffman,
I'v been wanting to ride at Mt. Charleston but don't know where to go.
Can you point me in the right direction as where to park and ride?
I would appreaciate it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
google earth this....

follow mt charleston rd up till you see a trail called harris spring road..it will show up on google. from there you can get to many places if yah look around. good veiw once you get to the top.

We usally park where forest rd 107 meets charleston rd. Follow it to the first place of interest..but i have seen riders park further up the road too.

bad new is that every year they seem to close more areas down to ATV's and spark arrestor is required too. hikers and paint ball clubs go up there alot too....lots of woods and trails...so be on the lookout.

·
Registered
253 Posts
cool 3 of us in vegas now.
Make that four.

Also, Cold Creek is some pretty nice riding. We usually camp by the ponds. We went out to Logandale Trails this past weekend for a few days. Really nice up there, too. Nellis just isn't what it used to be. Too many people that don't respect anything go out there now. Still not bad riding at all for the 25 minute drive.

What part of the Valley are you guys from? I'm up on the east side, went to Vegas high.

Some picture from Cold Creek/Wheeler Pass:

Camp

Nice view

Playin' some hack miles into no where.

I'm the one with the bandanna.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Actually cold creek is fun with all the snow too :tup:

Also you dont see a 3 wheeler that much. Saw one 3 weekends ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts