Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my XX....

Here she is still a virgin....lol

Here is the last pic that I took of it....

I still have the PRM skids to install...I will take pics after I have time to install them!

·
Registered
253 Posts
How hard were the nerfs to put on?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where were you able to find the rear tires? I have been looking! the nerfs are HOT!:hey:
You can get them like mariom131 said at http://www.powersportsuperstore.com if they have them back in stock....last time I checked they were currently out, possibly until sometime in June!

Like what you did to the 700xx! nice job.
Thanks....she's my baby! lol

How hard were the nerfs to put on?
The nerfs were a real pain in the @#* to put on....pretty much nothing about them lined up correctly....but after a drill, and torch, and a lot of elbow grease...everything worked out just fine! lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah, that's what everyone says with the Power Armor ones. I am looking at getting the AC ones.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have always been a fan of pro armor....my pro armor on my old R took a lot of beatings! lol I have the AC Racing Grab Bar...it went on flawlessly...so I don't see why the nerf bars would be a any different. I have heard that ppl had good success with them. In the pic you can see that my grab bar doesn't stick out enough to protect my ballance pipe....I sit it on the back end and bend that pipe I'm going to be one unhappy camper! lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got the first brushed aluminum grab bar I came accross...I wanted the wide grab bar due to the fact that it would make it easier for 2 or 3 to pick up the quad when needed..but I'm glad I didn't. After taking the dimensions from AC and comparing them to the quad....the wide grab bar would have been in conflict with the pipe I have installed..just a heads up to anyone thinking about getting a grab bar.

Also, nice bike mariom!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. I'm just gonna go with the nerfs and front bumper, for now. I have some AC nerfs on my 400EX, everything matched up perfect on them and they have served me quite well. Expect no different for the 700XX stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts