Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just wanted to show you what I use for storage in my rappy. Maybe you can make a couple of these ideas work on the 700xx.

1. ATV Logic handlebar bag
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produc...fCatId=&mmyId=
Great little bag, durable as hell and waterproof. Fits great and does not interfere with steering. I usually put my cell phone, wallet, car keys and a couple of energy bars in it. Just be sure to put your cell on a ziploc so it doesn't get scratched (the bags denier is like sandpaper on it, found out the hard way).

2. Storage tube behind bumper:
Mine is made of 4in 250 psi PVC tube, tough as nails, held down with two 5-7in metal straps. In there I put my toolbag with ratch, extensions, wrenches, screwdrivers, extra spark plug, multitool, small flashlight, vise grip, adjustable wrench, etc. The tool bag I put in it is:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_oh_product

3. Polaris Scrambler storage tube
This is Polaris part # 2632221 found in Bikebandit or fleabay for $17-$20. I used the grab bar's bolt and drilled the other hole and used an nut, bolt and washer. It looks like it belongs, it is very secure and I put all my plugs, plug tools, duct tape, CO2 cartridges, zip ties, etc.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Do like the storage tube, looks like a 400EX storage tube but bigger, I just carry everything in my Camelback bag, it has enough pockets for my keys,smokes, wallet and of course granola bars.

As for tools, I have the latest design Matlock tool grab bar and have a waterproof box that fits nicely in the basket of the bar. Will post some pictures later this week

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I also just use my Camelback bag... except I don't wear it on my back, I sling it over the bars so that it hangs down in front and just bungee it to my bumper to keep it from flopping around.

roadkill

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thanks for the ideas Rappy, I like being able to put things in there and not have to remember to grab it each time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for sharing! I've been looking for different storage options. Great ideas!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good it gave you some ideas, post pics of what you get done :)

·
Registered
452 Posts
is there an easier way to remover the spark plug? its kinda in a bad spot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts