Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks nice for red...LOL

No really looks good...whats the custom made front bumper? How did you do it?

with round tube and sheet metal, the hardest part is the curves of the tube.im a welder so everything else was easy. u cant really see it beacause of the number plate ill post some pics without it.:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Red ones are for racing. :yay:
Looking at your avatar , did you flip it ?
Looks close !

nope actually the rear grab bar dosent let it go all the way back whgenever u feel its about to hit just hit the the rear brakes it goes down faster than you can say 700xx:lmao:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looking very nice. Like the red xx's. I want to see more. I think all you charcoal/black M fers should start buying new red plastics now. We are coming back baby.:birds::birds::birds::birds::birds::birds::birds::birds::birds::birds::birds::birds:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
The red hubs came out nice

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But........ RIDE BLACK FASTER ..............................

DEPENDS ON THE PERFORMANCE UPGRADES I DONT THINK THE BLACK PLASTICS ARE LIGHTER THAN RED:lmao:

·
Registered
228 Posts
One comment about the black vs. red plastics. There's a reason Honda named the top dog of their ATC lines, and now their side by side lines, Big Red. It's because Honda's are red and will always be associated with red. If the plastics didn't scratch so bad I'd say hell yes to the black, but when I bought my Honda, I couldn't imagine anything other than red. In fact, I wish the whole damn thing was red. I'm sure someone is pissed and I'll say in advance sorry. I'm done. :)

·
Registered
667 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts