Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
70Xxrida,
Enjoyed your videos. Looks like you ride just fine. That area you are riding is a terrific place to hone your skills. Those jumps sure impressed me.
How long have you had your machine? :xx:
Thanks,
Sid

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
i have had my xx for about 6 months its a 08 leftover
i got it for 5500 otd

also when i was rideing out there i hit this hill jump and landed a littel funny a bent the rear left rim and broke the bead

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
LMAO... I 100% agree a younger rider can ride just fine! as we get older we take less risks and go slower...also tell the younger peeps We dont need to do that anymore and BE CAREFUL way too much....now I ask wheres the fun in that:)

its a quad you know the risks...have fun... "be careful" lol and wear your helmet....thats all this "adult" will tell you... also I am looking forward to seeing both your videos:)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
sweet vids man looks like fun

LMAO... I 100% agree a younger rider can ride just fine! as we get older we take less risks and go slower...also tell the younger peeps We dont need to do that anymore and BE CAREFUL way too much....now I ask wheres the fun in that:)

its a quad you know the risks...have fun... "be careful" lol and wear your helmet....thats all this "adult" will tell you... also I am looking forward to seeing both your videos:)
ur right the older you get the more you think about how that crash will fill the next day and will i be able to go to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts