Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this a photo of the Ute i am hoping to buy next year what you think worth about $72000.00 Australian probably black or red though
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Holden, why do you tease me so? I seriously miss my '05 Pontiac GTO, even though they didn't quite fix all the Aussie foibles. For example, the car was of course left-hand drive, but the e-brake, volume knob, and steering wheel controls were obviously all a bit backward for a left-hand car. And you crazy Aussies with your fuel tanks directly in front of the rear bumper ruined my trunk space--when the fuel tank had to be relocated to the trunk for American specs, you would do well to get a small cooler in there. But what a machine.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think the 700xx would look nice in the back we can also do a lease through the mining company i work for hay it has a chev in it so you could say it is part usa

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
It has probably the best thing that Chevy has ever made--the LS series of engines is amazing.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Tas is that just the standard maloo cause my mate just bought a brand spanka for $49,000 drive away in the ACT.

Overlord

·
Registered
340 Posts
Be carefull what your saying OHV we had a lot of LS failures in AUS from 1998 to 2002. I used to work at the CIT (TEC College) and the Holden dealer was giving them away buy the 100s for our apprentices to work on. No joke. Thank god they have them sorted cause I love the 6lt.

Overlord

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
man i want to move to the act i want the r8 did he get the gxp one i think they are about 50 grand

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yea Tas he got the GXP I think the R8 is the big girl of the group. Man I know one thing it towes the quads like there not even on the back. Nice car let me tell ya. I keep hassling for a drive but he tells me to F-----ck Off all the time. I wonder why

Overlord

1 - 10 of 10 Posts