Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Great videos, watch all 3. Where did that raptor get those skull decals in your 1st video. They look real nice.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was checking out your site, very cool. I like the shirts and would order one but I can`t understand your language.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
looks like some sweet riding areas!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thanks for the info, purchase the Ed Hardy Skull graphics :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys ! I´m getting the checkered skull with green skulls..And this weekend i will paint the suspensionsprings in fluorescens green and put green bmxgrips on it. Im getting my 25" wheels and gonna do some mods to give them some room. Later i will get the full armor from PRM together with frontbumper and rear grab-bar plus nerfs. I also have a Warn xt 15 that i´m making a mount for. Love my new Honda.. last time in the forest i had to wait all the time for my Renegade friends :lmao:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I´ll see if i can arrange for som translation or choice to present shop in english... Keep looking back for updates and glad you liked the site and the shirts :D

Joppson
Webmaster
www.undergroundcycles.se
Done! Shop is in english now....

"Personlig, glöm inte ändra namn på Ärmen!!!!!" means that you can edit the text on the arm, make sure to change it unless you have the same name as me...:yay:

Let me know if there is any problems

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sweet. Thanks. Now I just need to figure out the whole currency thing. Don`t want to end up paying $100.00 for a t-shirt.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
badass videos! Awesome looking terrain!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
nice video. witch seedo is that on ther and how is it

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well done video welcome to the site The XX sure does a great job climbing seems like the hillsides were pretty steep I can do without the rock crawling though we have a lot of rock and sand here, The jeep rock crawlers here are on speed channel a lot.:yay::yay::yay:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The swede is still here ;) Actually i´ll probably buy my friends streetlegal -09 XX that is in almost new condition. It has some goodies already like Ricochet armour, Pro armor frontbumper, bigger gastank, L8ton swaybar etc. And i have a brand new EFM autoclutch for it. Will make more movies this spring, even have a friend with an octacopter that want´s to film us riding.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
The swede is still here ;) Actually i´ll probably buy my friends streetlegal -09 XX that is in almost new condition. It has some goodies already like Ricochet armour, Pro armor frontbumper, bigger gastank, L8ton swaybar etc. And i have a brand new EFM autoclutch for it. Will make more movies this spring, even have a friend with an octacopter that want´s to film us riding.
Glad to see your still around!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts