Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my GREEN HAT that I got from Newsmax when I had subscribed to the magazine.
When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time. Here's the hat. Try it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

It also works at DMV. It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

Don't try it at McDonald's though. The whole crew got up and left and l never got my order.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I have heard a similar story like this but I think it was a patch or something like that. It's on here somewhere, Was a cool move though Nash . :yay:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you :)

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Bad to the bone Motha Fu**a. do you have any spares?

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
wow!.. aren't you funny
you cant take every arizona post and every boarder patrol post seriously ceballos its all in good fun im sure no one is trying to attack simply a joke man.:hey:

·
Registered
296 Posts
its funny........ peaple laugh at me everyday. life is hard enough at times. have a little fun.........

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The funny part is that this was sent to me by my old AF buddy from CA and he's american/mexican.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts