Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a thread I am doing on how I make life a little easier. It should cover most things I do and may help . I will add to this as I do differant maintenance to the xx.

First off , As I strip the xx almost after every race , I found this system to help me out. You would be surprised to find how many bolts there are just on the plastics.

Rectangle Wood Font Flooring Room

Rectangle Vehicle Yellow Wood Automotive exterior

There basically tote trays fitted into kitchen unit drawers.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How to fit a EHS or Dobeck programmer in to the airbox without cutting the airbox.

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system Bumper Automotive exhaust

The knack to doing this is remove the breather pipe , remove the grommet. Feed the EHS/Dobeck plugs through the grommet then refit the grommet to the airbox. Put alittle lube on the breathe hose and insert the hose into the grommet. You need about 12" of cable through the grommet to fit , where I placed it. If you use a EHS Racing airbox lid then you still have a sealed airbox. If you don'y use a lid then this post was a complete waste of time and energy.lol.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is for the guests , that havent joined yet . You should do as there is more to come.

These are pics to go with post one. Being organised.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
very interesting and very organized is all i can say. when i tear mine down i would never remember where everything went without labeling them.:xx:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Theres alot of nuts, bolts and thingys when you strip the xx down. Took me 12 months to come up with this system and it helps when you are in a rush. Like having 4 days to rebuild/setup the xx for Beach Cross from oval racing .lol. Nothing like a challange. :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
thats the way my stuff looks in my head...if i took a pic you wouldnt see it like this... lol

great system!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts