Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just bought my 700xx and I'm getting ready to do some hop ups. Exhaust and programmer is first any ideals.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome! a 13 tooth front sprocket, it's cheap too!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Welcome!!:yay: have fun with it!
Gonna want to get an intake also the more air you push out the more you wanna take in!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
bdr455,
My recommendation is to ride the machine for a while to get use to it before making any changes. Establishing a baseline for performance and handling will help if and when you decide to make upgrades. You may like it just the way it is. A good start would be nerfs, a front bumper and a more substantial protection for the "A" arms and suspension (front and rear).
Enjoy that machine.
Sid

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Programmer then muffler...
Welcome! a 13 tooth front sprocket, it's cheap too!
Welcome!!:yay: have fun with it!
Gonna want to get an intake also the more air you push out the more you wanna take in!!
bdr455,
My recommendation is to ride the machine for a while to get use to it before making any changes. Establishing a baseline for performance and handling will help if and when you decide to make upgrades. You may like it just the way it is. A good start would be nerfs, a front bumper and a more substantial protection for the "A" arms and suspension (front and rear).
Enjoy that machine.
Sid

GET IT ALL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts