Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
dont ever think that! anyone who loves animals is ok in my book! I wanted a great dane all was good mike loved the puppies and the mom, I asked the breeder to hide the male well he got out pinned Mike to the wall and licked his face...needless to say that was the end of me getting a great dane...they are such gentle giants but don't live very long...

I like this video around 3:12 the duck pins the dog...its funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OeJ8Y6viiA

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
dagirl71,
That is a real quack-up. I apologize, I just couldn't help myself. (LMAO):lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sid

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found out today that the girl who owned these animals killed the little puppy. She went to work and forgot about the baby doberman in her car for 8-10 hours. She found the dog seizing in the back seat of the car(90 degree day) and brought it in to work(animal hospital). The puppy had a 109 fever and after the hospitals efforts they had to put the dog down. Hearing about this made me sick to my stomach and I told my gf I dont want to hang around that girl again. She claimed she didn't know the dog was back there. People who are that irresponisible really really anger me. How do you not realize your puppy is missing and basically cooking in the back of your car. Poor little guy. :0(

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
im pretty sure the duck is actually trying to... ummm. how to put politely... breed the dog @ 3:12 LMFAO AFLAC!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
lmao guys and heres me thinkin I was trying to be polite telling ppl to get "ducked" lmfao ...will have to consider my words VERY carefully from here on in ............ :p

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
:funny:
sorry to hear bout the poor pup some people just can handle responsibility are any charges being pressed? her punishment should be similar maybe any even longer "bake time" i hate to hear this stuff how can anyone be so dumb, its a poor defensless pup for cryin out loud :-(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts