Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got this..needs stem, ecu, fan relay and tank cover...other then that she looks good...134 hours it says so not to much wear...and the last pic is my 400ex, polaris ranger with a plow and a sled in the back if you could see it lol..im pretty excited about this 700 ive heard its a killer for the trails:yay:

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Doesn't look too bad, you should be able to get that up and running pretty quick. Any goods stories about how it got that way?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doesn't look too bad, you should be able to get that up and running pretty quick. Any goods stories about how it got that way?
well i bought it from the auction from n insurance company so i have no clue what happened to it...but from what i noticed and replaced it was flipped upside down on the bars...i looked the frame over several times and it looks great not bends or pressure point in stress!!!:yay:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Good buy! Hopefully it wont take too much to get her up and going

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it came out to 2015 out the door clean title...im looking at about 500 in parts...so not to bad...about a month ago i bought a 07 400ex clean title mint condition with alot of aftermarket parts for 1500 out the door..all at the same auction and my 400ex has a bent frame but the thing rides great...i take it to a track every week and the thing is great, drives strait and same with the jumps...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
holy crap the shocks are worth that alone. good buy

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Seriously and you never know sombody might say hey ill give ya 800 bucks and the stock shocks so u can get it up and going to ride for those elkas....

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
yup ill take 800 and stock ones...this will only be a trail quad no need for the elkas
put me 2nd in line. Cash in hand. errr paypal.

pm'ing too.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
so got first dibs 5wop3. lol

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Would you like a free stem ?
Yeah, I was trying to think if i had any pieces to donate as well. I'm on my 2nd stem anyway, they bend pretty easy. If this one bends, i'm getting a houser.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey sorry guyz i just got some off time from work and got to sit on my computer...i know some of you sent me pm's but what i forgot to say was i was only talking about the rear shock for $800...BUT i just found out that the front elkas wont fit on my 400ex so im willing to give all four elkas away for 1200 plus your stock ones..or if any one has a plastic tank cover fairing or the relays that go infront of the stem i will not charge as much..i already bought a stem off ebay so thats taken care of..thank you and Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
well i think im gonna have to pass new rears are 805 and new fronts are 850 and stock shocks are about 400 so that would be the same price as new and i would have to revalve them for my rideing for another 300 but thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
yep, i'm gonna have to pass too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts