Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think it will haul them all lol

its a 26' w/ 2' v-nose the dodge pulls it just fine i do want a wight distribution hitch but more to stabilize it
it has hail damage on the left side but I am not too worried about it right now i may fix it in the future
here are the pics

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no I just bought it for 4500 it was a random scroll through craigslist lol

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Nice trailer and a great price. I love my equalizer hitch, it works great on my 30 foot toyhauler.

·
Registered
146 Posts
yup nice trailer def made a world of diff tryin to stay cool at the race sunday good buy jeff

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
OK , this trailer is bigger than my garage . :mad:
Looks real nice though , but when you decide to deck it out. Make sure the bar is only arms length from the jacuzzi. lol.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I think you will find the equalizer hitch will help not only stabilize it, but make the Dodge not squat as much. In no way is this a slam at Dodge just so ya know. Those hitches are awesome, and I don't know why the heck it happens, but somehow those hitches take a little load off it seems like. My old F150 would sit up about 1" higher, and so wouldn't my cousins chevy. Nice trailer BTW. Just need a stripper pole along w/ the jacuzzi.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
hell im with crwh... then u just gota give it to me =]

·
Registered
146 Posts
yup it pulls fine with three in it and stops ok but im waiting to see how it does with 6 or 7 in it and stop in a hurry hhhmmmmm (the world waits) lmao

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Pole dancers kinda get expensive, eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm ssssooo I have heard. :D

that why u get a very hot female friend thats willing to do that

·
Registered
455 Posts
but im waiting to see how it does with 6 or 7 in it and stop in a hurry hhhmmmmm (the world waits) lmao
Make sure a semi is behind us though.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Make sure a semi is behind us though.
Hell no the brakes on my trailer work like a champ it will out stop an unloaded semi anyday

The stripper pole sounds good ill buy the pole you guys buy the girls lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts