Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. I don't know how to attach videos, and it is too late to attempt to figure it out. If you go to u tube and type in "longest 4 wheeler wheelie on youtube" it is the video that is 5:17 long.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for posting that Scuzz.....However, it wasn't the correct video. The video I am talking about is 5:17 long and it is a bunch of black guys. The one guy does a wheelie and rides it through neighborhoods and then through a decent size down town. Anyways, if someone wants to through that one up for viewing.... that would be cool.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
OK. I don't know how to attach videos, and it is too late to attempt to figure it out. If you go to u tube and type in "longest 4 wheeler wheelie on youtube" it is the video that is 5:17 long.

All you have to do is copy & paste the link, and you're done.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Needs to sit his ass down and do it, then I will be impressed.

I agree the wheelie itself was not that impressive, but it was just the sheer lawlessness of it. First they took over the one street and then road down a major highway through the center of town. You would think a cop would have seen them at some point or somebody would have called them in to the authorities.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
How was that wheelie not impressive? It says its the longest wheelie and it sure does seem like it. I dont see anyone here posting vids of themselves pulling massive wheelies stand up or sitting. I think if he were to sit he wouldn't be able to see the traffic ahead, he'd be staring at the gas tank. The fools out in traffic was just rediculous, I never have and would never do something that wreckless. Just stupid... More job security, love it. haha

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Because you can go alot further standing on the grab bar than you can sitting down. You can use your whole body as ballast weight when standing on the bar, sitting is 90% skill. I will admit that its very hard to impress me though.

·
Registered
551 Posts
^^^^ Totally agree Bo its alot more "skill" to sit and ride a wheelie than stand on the grab bar, I think its funny to see boys ridin the grab bar for wheelies if thats the best U can do the dont BRAGG. I cant do any better but I've got my own opnion!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Oh yea! Prob alot of other places too. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts