2,932 Posts
HaHa... I'm, laughing with you lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks, my left shin is swollen like it's a bicep. I thought I broke my right index finger too as the bars made it practically touch the back of my wrist.
So you're saying you have a little mosquito bite bump on your shin?

That was great video for all of us who have done something similar. That helpless feeling of flipping over backwards and knowing the bike is going to land on you and there is nothing you can do but brace yourself. I love that you show great videos of yourself doing some really cool riding, but also show the dumbass moments too.

Thanks Scuzz!:yay:

·
Registered
41 Posts
glad to hear that you are allright. Are bikes sure seem alot heavier on top of us dont they? Could have been worse. Great video showing the importance of a helmet also.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hahaha, nice one. I really want to get a helmet cam. Looks like a cool little place to ride at, too.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Those slow roll overs will get ya worse than the fast ones most of the times. Usually on a fast roll your slung off and away from the quad.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ouch!!! Thats a lot of aches...hope your feelin peachy tomorrow!
its never fun to roll but you DID made it look graceful!

How bad is the quad?

I rolled down in Hatfield and the trail head guy gave me a sticker that reads STUPID HURTS- powered by Honda... nice guy right!
dagirl71 thats similar to what the ER doc told me when I hit a tree stump in 4th gear and slid about a 100 feet down a rocky trail...as he was stitching my elbow back together (novocaine not working) he said, "if you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough"

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I once got T-boned at a MX race and was wizzed threw the air about 50 feet .I thought I was ok, til it started to go dark as the quad landed on top of me. Broke my collarbone .
Glad to hear that Gary and the quad are ok .
Thats why I never go riding alone.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Gary... keep the rubber side down!

miss ridin with ya!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Same here bud....get your ass here!
I'm gonna try to come out there probably around the end of November, maybe Thanksgiving weekend? Lets plan something!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts