Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share a couple of pictures and videos of my trip to mexico in December+January. I lived in a small town outside the city and between me and all my cousins we had a group of about 15 quads. There is hundreds of miles to cover. Mainly desert with plenty of big rocks. I was surprised how well my 700xx did. Nobody could keep up.

I will be adding more pictures and videos shortly. I still have to edit some of the videos I took with my GoPro HD

·
Registered
392 Posts
Just a couple friends lol. Looking good with the FMF:hey:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Quick video from my cousin's iphone

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Sweet pics, cant wait to see the video, for some action shot's!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Did you guys go to Mike's Sky Ranch? I want to ride there so bad, just don’t have anyone to ride with. Just a bunch of rich white guys around me that think they are going to get kidnapped in Mexico :lmao:

I love the pics :tup: post as many as you can so I can try to get my crew interested lol. :thanks:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Did you guys go to Mike's Sky Ranch? I want to ride there so bad, just don’t have anyone to ride with. Just a bunch of rich white guys around me that think they are going to get kidnapped in Mexico :lmao:

hit these guys up
http://www.discovering-baja.com/index.php?/three_day_tours

i know there's also other people who do tours (mostly a "bunch of rich white guys"), and there's an annual Mike's trip, but I forgot when it is....

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
nah, never been down there to ride... nobody ever wants to go, or knows their way around...
Yeah the few people I know that have been have family's and don't really ride anymore. I wish I could find someone that knows their way around, that would be an amazing ride.

·
Registered
101 Posts
ive been to mikes several times with tim morton bajabound moto.com i love baja just wish things would settle down so i can go again

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
ive been to mikes several times with tim morton bajabound moto.com i love baja just wish things would settle down so i can go again
Let me know next you go if you wouldn’t mind having someone tag along.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts