1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
damn the beast isnt 4x4

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
maniac, it's 4x4, you see it spitting up sand at 13 seconds and up on the front wheels. And whoa brunette LOL. nice Cummins.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i gota look closer next time... nice cummins too...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah its a 4x4 i got stuck because i was pulling a ford ranger 4x4 that was stuck all the way to the frame...so i got stuck.. but i have a video that i havent uploaded that i pulled him from the front....

·
Registered
239 Posts
you should try Alabama mud! sand aint nothing lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i took it on the mud here al ready and it just crawls all over it like nothing..i will get a video next time it rains cause here in far west texas it never rains

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
man thats a heavy truck to be playin in the sand lol
its amazing you were able to get around at all better keep her moving

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my tires are supposed to be running at like 120 psi. but im running them at 65psi so it can ride softer and do great in the sand.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Keep an air tank or pump with you when your in the sand. You can go to almost flat to get out of a situation and will not need a tow. The tires side walls should begin to buldge when enough air is out of the tire. I lost a date from getting stuck and could not get out. I had to get a tow hours later and ruined the night. Glad to see yours came back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
He's got alcoa rims!... thats semi tires for all that dont know... thats why he runs 120psi... those are some HEAVY DUTY tires!!! ...looks awesome on it!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Yeah i knew that he has alcoa's on his rig. Still 120psi is too much air pressure. I only run 100 in mine and my truck and trailer weighs 80,000lbs.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
when i had my tires filled up all the way, you could feel like the back is swaying..it was scary but i got used to it but it doesnt do it anymore with lower psi....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what do you mean as in price it was 6k... i have put like 30k miles and still same tread as when i got them.well a little lost...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts