Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been married for about 19 months and she just told me I am going to be a daddy :yay:. So I am telling everyone lol have a nice day

·
Registered
528 Posts
congrats, hope for a boy...so the wife wont get mad that the duaghter likes atvs :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats - Let the games begin!:hey:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats to you and your wife.

·
Registered
667 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
984 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy it while their cute and innocent.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congrats, good luck. I have two boys, both 19. one is my step son and the other is mine from my previous wife. I love them both but I want them to get out and take care of themselves NOW. lol

·
Registered
984 Posts
Congrats, good luck. I have two boys, both 19. one is my step son and the other is mine from my previous wife. I love them both but I want them to get out and take care of themselves NOW. lol
The next time a gift is warrented give them U-Haul gift certificates!:D

·
Registered
984 Posts
She's adorable and that is a great pic Gary. I may kid around about kids but they are lifes simlpest pleasure and they end up teaching us more than we can teach them(mostly because they dont listen).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks guys and Ladies I am looking forward to it all my stepson who is my boy will be 11 in July the fun part comes this weekend when we get to tell him that he will have a little sister ot brother :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts