1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Wooooo hold on! Looks like it's got some serious traction and power. Nice kill in the second video. The last video you practically rode a wheely the whole race!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nicce.... too bad She fell asleep later in the day when u got used to riding it better.... bike is just too hard to control off the line if u try to leaqve hard!!
Yeah it sucks she didn’t get any of the good races. I got the hang of it towards the end of the night and was getting some good kills. The XX was a rocket with the new mods, I cant wait for Dumont so I can use the nitrous on every pass :hey:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wooooo hold on! Looks like it's got some serious traction and power. Nice kill in the second video. The last video you practically rode a wheely the whole race!
The XX was running great, once I babied it off the line and clicked 3rd I was able to catch most everyone. If that track was a little longer I would’ve been able to beat most of the bikes there. I'm going to drop to a 14t next race and see if I can get out of the hole a little better.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Kickass man. Wish I had the time/skill/patience/money to do that to my 700. Definitely looking forward to seeing more vids from ya

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kickass man. Wish I had the time/skill/patience/money to do that to my 700. Definitely looking forward to seeing more vids from ya
Next time should be a lot better, I'm starting to get use to all the power.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I'm going to order one next check. Buying the new harley and the 1400 I spent on extras for it kinda took away from the XX fund this week :mad:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I call cheats on that last vid, u had a rolling start! lol
Nice racing though, cant wait to see what it does when u get it stretched.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I call cheats on that last vid, u had a rolling start! lol
Nice racing though, cant wait to see what it does when u get it stretched.
The rolling start messed me up more than it helped me. I thought I could get on it a little sooner since I had the roll but all I did was wheelie lol.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah later on in the day I used it a lot, didn't get any on video though.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Man that thing is tearing it up looking for to some more vids

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.