Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally did it, I put down my Deposit on a New Can Am Commander X. I figure I Figure I can add another X to match the Honda. Girlfriend doesnt want a quad due to repeated Knee and Achilles surgeries (Former Gymnast) so I figured this would be just as fun when I can't be on the quad. Now to wait till march When I get back to the states to actually Pick it up.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Black and yellow Yes sir.. I figure when I am on the quad it should be able to keep up with me..

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Damn, a new Commander and a gymnast girlfriend? You, sir, are doing it right.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Hmmm, a Commander for a girlfriend. Hmmmm, someone is whooped LMAO. Congrats, hopefully she can handle it :)

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL she thinks its for her... Really its for me and She gets a chance to drive it.. When I am home I cant ride much because she is stuck at the house... Now I can ride more and have a side x side for the days when I feel like getting out but dont feel like the putting effort into it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I agree with you! I am upgrading my wifes Yamaha Beartracker 250 to a Yamaha Wolverine 450. The automatic is for her and the 450 is for me. LOL:yay:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
sweet those things are bad A$$ let us know how it does. i wasnt impressed with the base model comanders the 800cc ones they were no faster than our rhinos and teryxs. but the 1000cc x should be hella sweet!

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I am counting down the Days.. Wish I could get it delivered out here would be fun to Run around base on.. I will Definately be letting everyone know what I think

·
Registered
268 Posts
I believe the average top speed of the 1000cc commanders is 100km/h. Good choice for a UTV they are probably the best performing ones on the market right now.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
i want one bad... ever since i tore my acl i no longer feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof... haha i want something with a rollcage. Good choice on the commander x model.... really good way to spend 15k!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I rode a commander x a while back and it is bad ass. It makes the rzr s look like a childs toy. You made a great choice. When I get to old for the xx thats prob what I'll get. FYI. I have heard they are recalling all of them to replace the swingarm pivot bolts. My buddy broke one already. He said can am discovered they were not strong enough and were gonna replace all of them.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds like you and the girlfriend will be coming to Utah...FUN!!! Nice choice on the purchase!
I hope so... My Deployment schedule will be the deciding factor on that one... Right now.. Possible but not looking so good. May be back here in May/June that would put me out until August at the very earliest with a possibility of being out till November (would put me home for Xmas though)... will know more towards Feb.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I rode a commander x a while back and it is bad ass. It makes the rzr s look like a childs toy. You made a great choice. When I get to old for the xx thats prob what I'll get. FYI. I have heard they are recalling all of them to replace the swingarm pivot bolts. My buddy broke one already. He said can am discovered they were not strong enough and were gonna replace all of them.
If thats the case I hope they fix it before mine gets to the dealer. I wont even see it until March, they are all sold up and I am number 6 on the list at my Local Dealership (Actually worked in my favor).

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I believe the average top speed of the 1000cc commanders is 100km/h. Good choice for a UTV they are probably the best performing ones on the market right now.
its more than that... it gose about 70mph stock thats like 120km/h

1 - 18 of 18 Posts