Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Change for this years

Razr2 22x7x10 front
ITP baja front
L8ton racing 11/16 (no picture ATM)
Pro taper SE ATV HI handlebar

and rear I have kendaw klaw 20x11x10, I change it last year!!

And my son, He's really like atv, I buy Huevos 12 for him and it's his favorite dvd:)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I also ordered a pile of stuff for this year including the ITP baja fronts like you and ITP t-9 pro for the rear...both 10" with the regular Razrs. Front will be 21" tires and the rear will be 20"... Ordered some flat ITP ligs to go with them...I am also getting a new front bumper and some graphics...still having a hard time deciding which ones I want...The new bars look great...I'll have to look into a set of those, but with less technology hanging off of them for me....

·
Registered
369 Posts
nice xx like the hand gaurds. is that ur outlander that thing is nice

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NO, the out XXC it's my friends bike, where my XX was for the rest of winter ( it's winter here, yes:( )

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I try this side year around!!!

suppose to be no change on hard trail, and better on sand and soft trail!!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
WiZkY,
Great looking bike. What type of hand guards do you have? Are those side-view mirrors integrated into the guards or are they a separate item? Who makes them?
Thanks,
Sid

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
powermadd, it's an add on for the normal power madd handguard. But it's just to be legal in trail cause I see nothing in this!!!!

lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice set up. The red hand guards give the bike a nice balance of red. I am going to copy off of you and get me a pair with the mirrors. I also like the reflectors on the side. Do you run the GPS full time when you ride?

·
Registered
284 Posts
How did you get your powermadds to fit without having to move your levers out of the way? I purchased a set last year but the only for them to fit was to move the brake and clutch lever to an angle.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes I run my GPS all the time!!!!!

To install it, you need to cut the spacer on the trottle, and yes, I move a little bit my brake leveler!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts