when?

·
Registered
667 Posts
I Come Down To Winston Every Other Weekend

·
Registered
538 Posts
im game for some carolina adventure world riddin...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Scuzz Did We Bump Into You There Earler This Year?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Would love to set something up, I would be coming from SC. Ya'll figure out something and I will be there ;-)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Name the time and place :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
:yay:Are North Georgia riders allowed to participate?

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Hey Scuzz I'M IN JUST CAN'T THE WEEKEND OF THE 14TH... GOT TO WORK... AND I'M SO READY TO DO SOME RIDING.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
you can come drag race at our track (i know it may not be as fun as trail riding for some of you guys) but we are going to have some classes and some big events that are geared towards the 4 strokes this summer that the closer to stock bike will fit into. If you plan an event at some place like busco beach that has a drag track as well we will try to make it and join you carolina adventure world had one but im dont think they are going to continue it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
You are welcome to leave it in my garage if you want! Looks like we are gettin more snow.. want to ride tonight? :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm ready when every one else is. just let me know a date and time and where,and i can usually go any weekend i live in SC. please let me know. I have only got to get mine out for one good ride so just say when.

·
Registered
538 Posts
its snowing today so this weekend it should be 65-70 degrees and sunny. We should do CAW, its about 1 hour south of Charlotte, it would be a central spot for the NC and SC guys? i cant go this weekend, but prob could pull something off any other weekends in March...

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
going to BUSCO BEACH on sunday.

1 - 20 of 916 Posts