Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
901 - 916 of 916 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Cool! Now we just have to wait for the weather to get better. Am also looking at a 07 TRX400 for sale, might be buying it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
If it falls through, my friend has his 07 400ex for sale for a good price. It's got very little ride time on it and has hmf slip on, nerf bars, bumper, jet kit etc on it. $2300 firm.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! That sounds real good, let me see what happens today and I'll let you later on. Where is he located?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
does he have any pictures

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ya, he took some today. I just took a couple with my phone today since he's keeping it at my house til it sells. The only thing wrong with it is the previous owner painted the rims black and the paint is peeling now.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
looks like he only done the fronts thats an easy fix!:xx:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
He's asking $2300 and it's at your house in Williamsburg?

Let me see what I can do towards $$$

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Looks like I'll be able to get the money, what about us meeting this Saturday in Roanoke Rapids with the bike and title signed over. Roanoke would be the halfway point, if not then I would drive up to your place.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I don't see it posted under Hampton roads

·
Registered
197 Posts
We are planning a trip to Busco over the weekend of April 6th if anyone is interested. We will be at NCMP this weekend for the opening SX race.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sorry Bud, will be in CA that weekend. Have Fun

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
After I installed the Dynojet kit, replace the plug/oil than fine tune the carb, it's running great! Baby starts and run like brand new.

901 - 916 of 916 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.