Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

napa

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  700xxmaniac 
#1 ·
Hey mouse driver i might be movin to ca some lake by napa is it 2 far north???:xx::xx:

#2 ·
napa? the auto parts store?

#4 ·
hmm must be alota dodge trucks in that town... i mean its named after a god damn auto parts store

#5 ·
Just for information purposes.
Napa and Mendocino Counties are the locations of some of the world renowned vineyards producing gold star wines prized throughout the world. Some even outdid the French wines.:coffee:
The land is absolutely beyond beautiful and priced accordingly.
Sid

#12 ·
Well put lol... would be nice to see something other then Desert.. Maybe I should move too..

#6 ·
Napa is about 7 hours north of me and probably around the same from Mouse Driver and let’s not forget the most important thing...you’ll be about 9 hours from Glamis.

#13 ·
i try hahaha... well 35'' of snow out side.... and the plow guy (my feirnd) got stuck in my driveway.... but i dont have school today so im happy...

#14 ·
Napa is just a few minutes away from me... lots of just plain top notch riding in northern California... actually, all of California. Could the lake be Lake Berryessa perhaps?

roadkill

#16 ·
Well, if you do end up moving to Napa, CA., give me a call and I'll give you an introduction to some good riding in the area. Work number below... I'm the boss so personal calls won't get me in trouble.
(415) 665-9323

In addition, you might want to join a local riders forum to meet other riders, go on different rides... etc. Below is one I'm a member of... We have 2 group rides scheduled (20+ riders) for the end of this month AND for 4/1 - 4/3 in Nevada near Reno (high desert)
The second link is to "riderplanet" for California trails and tracks. Click on "view details" for an area... get directions, pics and other info about the area.

http://nor-calatv.com/phpBB3/index.php

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/california_list.htm

roadkill

#18 ·
i wonder what would u be like to feel a earthquake while ur riden.... any of ya ca ppl know =]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.