Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a Honda fourtrax rider for over 15 years, started out with a 250x, went to the 300ex, then 400ex, now the 700xx. Im really looking forward to checking out this IRS and fuel injection, 4 wheelers sure have come a long way! Ill put up some better pics later on.

What is the biggest thing to get used to on these 700's compared to a standard carbureted straight axle 300/400ex?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks scuzz, i did the same thing on my 400ex, im definitley into technical trail ridding, so the 13 will be a must. The 700xx i bought came with the two brothers exhaust and the juice box, from what i can tell it seems like a good combo to get more performance. Are the Two Bros juice boxes any good, i wonder if they will help with bottom end torque?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the club! If you've ever ridden a three wheeler, that's closer to the style to be riding the IRS. In short, ride the front wheels.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
thanks scuzz, i did the same thing on my 400ex, im definitley into technical trail ridding, so the 13 will be a must. The 700xx i bought came with the two brothers exhaust and the juice box, from what i can tell it seems like a good combo to get more performance. Are the Two Bros juice boxes any good, i wonder if they will help with bottom end torque?

You're very welcome!

I wasn't too pleased with the Juice box I had, but take that with a grain of salt, I didn't take the time to learn how to set it up correctly like I should or have the patience to do so.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, glad to be here, awesome site!

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
welcome to the club... where in NC are you and ever get to Busco Beach?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks bdr, havent been to busco (yet). We're planning to head up there prob in the spring, its about a 3 hour drive from Charlotte, NC. are you in NC?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.