Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im not sure how many of you hear own neck braces/lett braces but i urge you all to buy one. After watching one of my mates die infront of me while riding yesterday from what seemed like a minor crash and causiing him to break his neck is not something i ever wish upon everyone, i know that wearing a neck brace isnot going to make you invincable, but it could of been the difference between life and death in this case

Before yesterday i thought that it wasnt going to happen to me or anyone i know, but it can and does, and for someone to die a week beofre there 21st is a tradigy i never want to see again,

·
Registered
21 Posts
sorry to hear that man i have a few by me that dont even wear helmets been trying to convince them to get one but no luck yet again very sorry for the loss

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Wow. I'm very sorry to hear about this. Best wishes for you and his family.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sorry to hear about a good buddy like that, prayers go out to family and friends of Steve. Will be thinking of him on his Birthday because that is my birthday too also will be racing that day!! Always wear my brace has helped a few times!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Bought a neck brace about a month ago but haven't been wearing it. Wont go out without it from now on and will buy my wife one for Xmas for our new yr riding trip. :atv:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am sorry for your loss. Things we learn the hard way. AAHHGGG! I see alot of people that don't wear enough protection and they wind up hurt. I just started wearing a neck brace and it saved me when I rolled head over the last time I rode. I don't leave home with out it. My other favorite piece is the chest protector. It has saved my life 3 times. I might break a rib but at least I am a live. I have a good idea of pain but not the pain you have of loosing a friend. Good idea sending this out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts