Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have so many ideas up in the air i cannot decide which to do so your input would help

1. lexx (dobeck ) efi controller $160
2. pro armor belly skid $95
3. powder coat my motoworks exhaust and ceramic coat my header
4. leatt brace ( adventure brace )
5. wheel spacers on all 4 corners $150 ish

those and the idea of seeing if motoworks will build a carbon fiber canister for my exhaust instead of the aluminium one are all rolling around on the drawing board so can any one help me pick the most usefull one

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Personally it's a flip of a coin between efi controller and Leatt brace. I have not got a Leatt brace yet but going to have to buy one for the what if moments.
Hope this helps
Lee

·
Registered
287 Posts
That is a no brainer!!! Leatt Brace all the way!!! Can't use that efi controller if you have a broken neck!
I never, never race or even ride with out mine and it has saved me twice!!!

Be Safe buy a Leatt!! Your Fam. will thank you!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Yeah, safety first.... Forget about wasting money on coating your exhaust... you don't really need it!!!! Honestly!!!! doing that won't make it go faster... my money would be on the gear and skids first... protect yourself and your ride

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whats wrong with the dobeck ? i know its not as adjustable as the pc3 or 4 but it will get the job done right ?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont really know how to work eaither of them........ i just dont wany my engin to get hurt so if the cheeper way out is the dobec then that sounds good to me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts