Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got the PC5 today for my 08 trx700xx and put it on ran fine and very powerful its like day/night with it. BUT i was running it and out of no where it started cutting out then shut off. Left me stranded in the woods. It wont start even if i unplug the PC5. It does the same thing it sounds like it wants to then kicks back off. If you get it to idle and give it a hair of throttle it shuts down. Not happy at all.... It came programed from Fuel Moto. I have the yoshi slip-on and stock filter. Like i said ran fine rode it around then went out for a ride a lil and then it left me sitting...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
is ur fuel tank on

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes i checked the fuel and how much i had everything... I need to check my plug still which im wondering if it is that... And i called fuel moto they didnt help at all

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LIke i put the PCV on today it that gave it made power ran awesome and then later it just shut down i checked my plugs and there fine too

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes i checked the fuel and how much i had everything... I need to check my plug still which im wondering if it is that... And i called fuel moto they didnt help at all
I think he meant the fuel switch (off/reserve/on) not that it just had fuel. Just encase you didn't check that

Otherwise no idea :-/

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got it back to the house and told my brother about it... Well came to figure out i actually didnt have enough fuel. That was the first thing i checked today when it happened. BUt i never ran mine low on fuel and didnt think it was low. I looked in my book. It has a reserve of .95 gal so pretty much a gallon of fuel is reserve so thats what i was seeing in the tank thinking i had enough. Fired right up when i put it on reserve ha. I felt like kicking myself in the Ass

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
thats also what i mean by is the fuel on..

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
lol yeah I learned about the fuel switch the first time i rode it. thought i had broke the damn thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts