Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
im running elkas all the way around... stage 2 front and stage 3 in the rear.. also have 11/16 sway bar..with kenda kutters on all 4 corners...6.5psi in the front and 5psi in the rear.... what im looking for is alil more slide and less body roll... it seems when im in a tight turn the atv wants to lift up on 2 wheels.. i didnt know if anyone else has had this problem... i didnt know if adjusting the shocks could help this... any help will good as ive started to race:nuts:
thanks robby
im not trying to tell you how to ride but you are going to have to change your riding style from an straight axle quad to the honda 700xx style which is unique. as mervex said and i say too i have no trouble sliding, turning . drifting .jumping, ect,.ect could go on, with the stock sway bar and back shocks, i think if the sway bar made that much of a difference Matlock and Hond would of come up with one.:xx:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I wouldn't think turning and sliding the rear end is that big of a deal racing the Baja, but I'm no racer. This is just the opinion of a novice trail rider and I love the sway bar mod.
yeah i will buy 11/16 when i break down and buy one!:xx:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts